Harold Alfond Athletic Center Hours
|Jan Plan break||(Feb. 2-Feb. 5)|
|Fri., Feb. 2||6 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Sat., Feb. 3||8 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Sun., Feb. 4||8 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Mon., Feb. 5||6 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Regular Hours||(resume Feb. 6)|
|Mon.-Fri.||6 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Sat.-Sun.||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
NOTES: Have Colby ID available.
Swimming Pool (closed Feb. 2-6)
|Days||Hours of Operation|
|Second semester hours|
|Mondays||11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 2:30-4 p.m.; 8-9:30 p.m.|
|Tuesdays||6:30-8 a.m.; 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 8-9:30 p.m.|
|Wednesdays||11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 2:30-4 p.m.; 8-9:30 p.m.|
|Thursdays||6:30-8 a.m.; 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 8-9:30 p.m.|
|Fridays||11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; 2:30-4 p.m.|
- Pool closed all day March 13.
- Pool closed March 23 (1 p.m.)-April 2 (11:30 a.m.) for spring break
- Pool closed May 3 for Colby Liberal Arts Symposium
- Pool closed for semester on May 11 and will re-open June 7 for Reunion Weekend
- There is no diving during open swim hours (enter pool feet first), please shower before entering pool, hair longer than neck length must be in a cap, swimmers must wear appropriate non-transparent attire, and all patrons must present Colby ID to lifeguard. No swimming without a hired lifeguard on duty.