CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- The Colby College women's varsity crew finished in 13th place in the collegiate 8 race and the men's collegiate 4 boat took 20th at the Head of the Charles Regatta on Sunday.
* The women's varsity 8 finished in 13th out of 28 boats in a time of 19 minutes, 19.786 seconds. Susannah Donoho (coxswain), Elli Mapstone (8 spot), Bobbi Alman (7), Libby Huber (6), Emily Muller (5), Emma Bartlett (4), Sophie Bartels (3), Katelyn Hamilton (2), and Eliza Mushinski (1) rowed for the Mules.
* In men's senior masters 8 racing, Colby head coach Stew Stokes (coxswain) and assistant coach Steve Whelpley '05 (6) competed and finished 11th out of 62 boats in 16:27.888. David Muller P'17 (4) was part of a boat finishing 14th in 16:36.800, while Ken Dupuis '94 (stroke) and his crew took 39th in 17:39.780.
* Hilary Gehman '93, a two-time Olympian, and rowing partner Kelly Salchow MacArthur were second out of 17 boats in the women's master 2 in a tight race. The women finished in 19:52.916 and the winners were at 19:52.402.
* Sam Gray '05 (1) rowed in the men's master 4 and was 13th of 22 boats in 19:15.449.
* Justine Scott '07 was the stroke for her women's club 4 boat. The crew finished 45th of 59 boats in 21:49.911.
* Lise Hafner 'P20 sat in the number one spot and was 14th out of 22 boats in the women's master 8 (19:18.860).