1st - 12:53 - Nick Bondra (Amherst)
1st - 19:34 - PP - Noah Gilreath (Amherst)
2nd - 07:30 - PP - Michael Decker (Colby)
3rd - 04:29 - Patrick Mooney (Amherst)
3rd - 04:43 - Jack Fitzgerald (Amherst)
3rd - 14:22 - Corey Goldstein (Amherst)
G: Michael Decker - 1
Sh: Cam MacDonald - 4
Sv: Sean Lawrence - 25
G: 5 Players (#5, #14, #15, #18, #23 - 1)
A: 2 Players (#20, #21 - 2)
Sh: Patrick Daly - 5
Sv: Connor Girard - 20
1 for 5
1 for 3
Shots on Goal
Face Offs Won
AMHERST, Mass. -- Michael Decker had the lone goal for the Colby College men's hockey team in a 5-1 loss to Amherst College on Saturday at Orr Rink.
The Mules dropped to 10-10 overall and 7-7 in the NESCAC, while the Mammoths improved to 9-7-4 and 6-4-4 in the league.
* Amherst took a 2-0 lead after the first period on goals by Nick Bondra and Noah Gilreath.
* The Mules made it 2-1 at 7:30 of the second on Decker's power play score. Kienan Scott and Spencer Hewson each had their 11th assist. Decker scored his third of the year from the left point after one-timing a pass from Scott.
* The Mammoths scored two goals in a span of 14 seconds of the third period to go up 4-1. Patrick Mooney scored at 4:29 and Jack Fitzgerald tallied at 4:43.
By the numbers
* Colby goalie Sean Lawrence stopped 25 shots, while Connor Girard made 20 saves.
* The Mules had 14 of their 21 shots in the third period.