MIDDLEBURY, Vt. – The Women's outdoor track and field team traveled to Middlebury on Saturday for the Outdoor Track and Field NESCAC Championships. Rain and wind made for difficult racing conditions but the Mules fought through the adversity to claim several top performances.
- Sophie Stokes Cerkvenik won the 100 Meter Hurdles with a time of 14:51. Emily Larson placed 6th in the event in a time of 15.49.
- Laura Polley and Christie Woodside also placed in the top ten during 100 M Hurdle Prelims but did not make the final.
- Annah Rossvall came in 3rd in the 400 Meter Hurdles in a time of 1:06.16, which is a PR by 0.04 seconds. Stokes Cerkvenik placed 6th in the event with a time of 1:08.03.
- Rachel Leonard placed 4th in the 400 Meter Dash with a time of 59.57.
- Helen Chavey was 10th in the 5000 Meter Run with a time of 18:28.49, which is a 30 second PR.
- Sharde Johnson placed 2nd in High Jump at J1.65 meters. Emily Larson tied for 3rd in the same event at 1.60 meters.
- Jayla Moss placed 9th in the Triple Jump at J10.65 meters.
Colby competes next at the Division III New England Champions at Williams College starting Friday, May 3rd.